Sunday, February 25, 2018

Early morning rain

Here in Dallas we've been deluged, drenched, and generally damp for most of an entire week. Early one morning I peered out of a bedroom window to see the street lights reflecting golden on the rain-slicked streets and sidewalks while the sky was just beginning to lighten in the east.  It was a scene worth saving, I thought, perfect for some Photoshop alchemy.

For this picture, my original photo was duplicated several times, and I used the Akvis Sketch plug-in filter on two of the copies. Interspersed with those various layers are three different textures which were bonus content from the Photoshop Artistry course I'm taking, as is the Roman-numeral clock face on the lower right side.  All put together with lots of different blend modes and masks.  VoilĂ !

Early morning rain

No comments:

Post a Comment