Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A World of Creativity

Since I'm of a generation that was past grown-up when the Web came along, I am constantly in awe of all that it puts at our fingertips.  Just a few taps and we can access, examine and marvel at the creations of people all over the globe.  Christopher Jobson does the searching for us and displays his amazing discoveries on Colossal, an "art and visual ingenuity" blog.  In the About section, he states, "During the course of a week you’ll find roughly 15-20 posts on photography, design, animation, painting, installation art, architecture, drawing and street art. I share things that I feel are accessible to everyone, requiring little explanation or theory, so in that sense, I hope people not involved directly in the arts can also find it interesting."  And I don't see how you could help but find it so.  Here are just a few of the posts that caught my eye.


 

I could go on and on, but why don't you just click a link and see for yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment