Built in 1910 for W.O. Brown, a buggy manufacturer, and his wife Mitty, in Munger Place, "strictly a high-class residential district" about three miles east of downtown. Rescued in 1977 by us after decades of decline. Restored room-by-room, over the course of many years, by our four hands. A great adventure.
|Circa 1910. Note the streetcar line.|
|Ready for renewal in 1977.|